Elf girl sim date rpg 1 2 dating game Carri gray cammodel

Glinda (Wicked) Age: 20 years old Birthday: July 26 Sign: The Tower Phone number: 1-541-7140-290 Favorites: Drink: The finest Wine from Moria Food: Anything Healthy Colors: Black and Blue Location: The Night Club Stats: Magic and Romance Song: "Popular" Wicked LOTR book: The Two Towers Quote: "You can close you eyes to reality but not to memories." LORT soundtrack: The treason of Isengard LORT location: Helms Deep Video game: Kingdom Hearts Measurements: Weight: 52 KG Height: 166 cm. Glinda (Wicked) Age: 20 years old Birthday: July 26 Sign: The Tower Phone number: 1-541-7140-290 Favorites: Drink: The finest Wine from Moria Food: Anything Healthy Colors: Black and Blue Location: The Night Club Stats: Magic and Romance Song: "Popular" Wicked LOTR book: The Two Towers Quote: "You can close you eyes to reality but not to memories." LORT soundtrack: The treason of Isengard LORT location: Helms Deep Video game: Kingdom Hearts Measurements: Weight: 52 KG Height: 166 cm.

Elphaba (Wicked) Age: 19 years old Birthday: December 14 Sign: The Witch Phone number: 1-542-1897-236 Favorites: Drink: Water Food: anything not too special Colors: Yellow and Purple Location: The Dark City Stats: Magic and Strength Song: "Defying Gravity" Wicked LOTR book: The Fellowship of the Ring LOTR Song: Mina's Morgul Quote: "I don't care whether I live or die." Video game: Defend Your Castle Measurements: Weight: 55 KG Height: 171 cm. Fantine (Les Miserables) Age: 21 years old Birthday: May 30 Breast: 83 cm. LOTR Location: From: Ravindell Nessarose (Wicked) Age: 18 years old Birthday: March 22 Sign: The Guardian Phone number: 1-542-1620-112 Favorites: Drink: I dislike drinking Food: On a diet Colors: Orange and Red Location: The Casino Stats: Charm and Strength Song: "No Good Deed" Wicked LOTR book: Return of the King Quote: You can close..memories Video game: Unreal Flash - Halo Measurements: Weight: 50 KG Height: 156 cm. Elphaba (Wicked) Age: 19 years old Birthday: December 14 Sign: The Witch Phone number: 1-542-1897-236 Favorites: Drink: Water Food: anything not too special Colors: Yellow and Purple Location: The Dark City Stats: Magic and Strength Song: "Defying Gravity" Wicked LOTR book: The Fellowship of the Ring LOTR Song: Mina's Morgul Quote: "I don't care whether I live or die." Video game: Defend Your Castle Measurements: Weight: 55 KG Height: 171 cm. Fantine (Les Miserables) Age: 21 years old Birthday: May 30 Breast: 83 cm. LOTR Location: From: Ravindell Nessarose (Wicked) Age: 18 years old Birthday: March 22 Sign: The Guardian Phone number: 1-542-1620-112 Favorites: Drink: I dislike drinking Food: On a diet Colors: Orange and Red Location: The Casino Stats: Charm and Strength Song: "No Good Deed" Wicked LOTR book: Return of the King Quote: You can close..memories Video game: Unreal Flash - Halo Measurements: Weight: 50 KG Height: 156 cm.

Colors: White and Blue Drink: A strong pint of beer Favorites: Food: Pizza =) From: The Grey havens Height:169 Hips: 80 cm Location: The Beach LOTR book: The Hobbit LOTR Location: The Grey havens LOTR Song: The Bridge of Khazad-Dum Phone number: 1-550-2200-911 Quote: "Worry does not empty today of it's sorrow, but if it's strength." Sign: The Spring Stats: Speed and Strength Video game: Final Fantasy VII Weight: 51 KG Waist: 52 cm. Colors: White and Blue Drink: A strong pint of beer Favorites: Food: Pizza =) From: The Grey havens Height:169 Hips: 80 cm Location: The Beach LOTR book: The Hobbit LOTR Location: The Grey havens LOTR Song: The Bridge of Khazad-Dum Phone number: 1-550-2200-911 Quote: "Worry does not empty today of it's sorrow, but if it's strength." Sign: The Spring Stats: Speed and Strength Video game: Final Fantasy VII Weight: 51 KG Waist: 52 cm.

To download some hot high quality hentai swfs go to this site: (remove any spaces) SFW screenshots from the flashes ;) also as an added bonus go here to download an extremely sexy FREE hentai CG picture set a friend of mine made: (also remove any spaces) aaand last but not least a few worksafe preview pics from the CG pack as well ; D hope you enjoy! Though you should change the days on some of the days to less. Despite the ads and the descriptions this game is not henpai.

No one would be able to beat hard if the dates all do 7 days. Even if you count the naked girl cheat, it only shows the upper chest. The swearing is only left and it would be left at M not A.

The original SIM girl game is now better than ever before! This is a free game in which you have the possibility to try your dating abilities.

Last modified 29-Dec-2019 12:55