Best iphone cam2cam

There are three subscription levels available, starting at US.99/month for 5 GB of event storage.Please visit more information, including links to the i Cam Cloud Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.Dust off your i Phone and put it to work for you as a nanny cam.

This app has 90% of its elements labeled in English the remaining 10% is in Japanese I'm assuming. Only suggestions I would make is: 100% eng translation of buttons, add a tanning option similar to their whitening option and a best shot or burst shoot mode.

I just downloaded this for the self timer option and got a lot more than I expected.

i Cam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America in addition to the "Dog Lover" i Phone TV Ad - uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.

Record and playback Motion Events and Receive Push Notifications on your i Phone, i Pod touch, or i Pad when Motion is Detected by your i Cam Source(s) - Visit video demonstrations.

However, since I upgraded from an i Phone 5 to a 6s, I can't get it to load OR work. Still disappointed to the point where I finally decided to review the app.

Last modified 24-Dec-2019 00:06